Luxury Private Transfers
Enjoy an on-board entertainment system, mini bar, iPad, WIFI, and amenities, as well as a personal attendant to serve Hokkaido-made beverages while you enjoy the scenic landscape en route to Skye Niseko. *Kindly note that due to the COVID-19, there are no alcohol beverages served as well as eating food is prohibited in the car.
Primo Star seats 6 people comfortably with luggage, or up to 9 people comfortably without luggage.
Child Seats are free of charge, but must be pre-booked. Child seats are recommended for children under 6 years old. Primostar's Limousine can be fitted with a maximum of 2 child seats.
Please note if there is a large amount of luggage, Primostar may arrange a baggage car at an additional cost.
Supermarket Stops are offered free of charge (up to one hour). If you wish to stop for more than an hour it will cost an additional fee. Please note this service must be pre-booked and en route.
New Chitose Airport to/from Skye Niseko
|Service||One-Way Fare (Dec - Mar)|
|New Chitose Airport to/from Skye Niseko (One Way)||¥89,000|
|*Additional cost (Late Arrival or Early Departure)||plus ¥17,000|
*Addition cost will apply for the flights arrive after 2pm (2:30pm for the domestic flights) or departure from Niseko area before 9:30am.
- This booking service is exclusive to guests staying in Skye Niseko.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance. Guests are encouraged to book as early as possible, as availability is limited.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellation/amendments to bookings 15 to 9 days prior to the transfer date will incur a 20% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation/amendments to bookings 8 to 2 days prior to the transfer date will incur a 30% cancellation charge
- Cancellation/amendments to bookings 2 to 1 day prior to the transfer date will incur a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation/amendments to bookings on the day of transfer date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover against cancellations from delayed or cancelled flights.