Luxury Private Transfers
Enjoy an on-board entertainment system, iPad, WIFI, and amenities, while you enjoy the scenic landscape en-route to Skye Niseko.
*Kindly note there are no attendant staff, snacks or alcohol beverages served this season.
|Service||One-Way Rate (Dec - Mar)|
|Late Arrival/Early Departure||¥144,000|
Late arrival rate applies to flights arriving at New Chitose after 2 PM (2:30 PM for Domestic Flights) or Sapporo - Niseko Departure past 2:30 PM, and The early Departure rate applies to Skye Niseko Pick up before 9:30 AM.
- PrimoStar Limousine seats 6 people comfortably with luggage, or up to 9 people comfortably without luggage.
- Child seats are recommended for children under 6 years old and can be provided upon request. PrimoStar Limousine can be fitted with a maximum of 2 child seats.
- Please note if there is a large amount of luggage, PrimoStar may arrange a baggage car at an additional cost.
- Supermarket stop is available free of charge for 1 hour for Sapporo City to Niseko Route Only. If you wish to stop for more than an hour it will cost an additional fee. Please note this service must be pre-booked and en-route.
- Toll fee and parking fee will charge if necessary.
- This booking service is exclusive to guests staying in Skye Niseko.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance. Guests are encouraged to book as early as possible, as availability is limited.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellation/amendments to bookings 15 to 9 days prior to the transfer date will incur a 20% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation/amendments to bookings 8 to 2 days prior to the transfer date will incur a 30% cancellation charge
- Cancellation/amendments to bookings 2 to 1 day prior to the transfer date will incur a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation/amendments to bookings on the day of transfer date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover against cancellations from delayed or cancelled flights.