Full and Multi-Day SuperPacks
Book before 31st July and save 10%.
Rent, Ride & Learn in one stop with our brand new SuperPack
Take the hassle out of arranging lift passes and rental equipment for your lesson by choosing a Full-Day or Multi-Day SuperPack, which includes:
- Your chosen lesson
- Standard rental equipment including skis/board, poles, boots and helmet
- Grand Hirafu Lift Pass (Upgrade to All Mountain Lift Pass available at an additional cost)
SuperPacks are available for Adult Group Lessons, Ninja Kids, Yama Riders and our Teen Ski program.
|Lesson Type||1 Day||2 Day||3 Day||4 Day||5 Day|
|Yama Riders / Teen Ski||¥19,000||¥37,000||¥53,000||¥68,000||¥83,000|
Terms and Conditions
- If you have booked a SuperPack you must pick up your rental gear & lift ticket the evening prior to your first lesson. Check in time for lessons is strictly kept. GoSnow will not be able to reschedule or refund any portion of the SuperPack if you fail to arrive by the check-in time.
- First Timer to Intermediate levels will require a Grand Hirafu lift ticket for Adult Groups.
- Guests in Intermediate & Advanced levels for Yama Riders and Teen Ski will require a Niseko United All-Mountain lift ticket. Please note your lesson may stay in the Hirafu/Hanazono area and GoSnow is not liable for any refunds in ticket prices should this occur.
- Upgrade from Standard to Premium gear available when you pick up your rentals (extra fees apply)
- Additional rental gear (such as outerwear, backpacks etc) is available when you pick up your rentals (extra fees apply)
- This is an exclusive booking service to Skye Niseko accommodation guests.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to Check-In. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellation 8 to 4 days prior to the lesson start date will incur a 20% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation 3 days or less prior to the lesson start date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.