Winter Rental Gear
Enjoy skiing and snowboarding with great range of gear, including skis, boards, boots and more.
Our experienced team will help you choose with the right gear for you. We have a huge range of latest model skis and boards available including boots, clothing & equipment. Choose from easy turning carvers, all mountain and powder skis and boards.
- New Premium Gear - Enjoy all-new high performance skis, board and boots for the ultimate mountain experience (helmets, outerwear, gloves and goggles also available for rent)
- Huge Range - Choose from skis, snowboards, boots and helmets to suit all ages and abilities (including kids, women, beginner, expert, powder skis)
- Easy Swap - You can swap between skis, boards or between models for no charge
- Ski-in Ski-out - Enjoy easy access to your gear and the slopes with Ski Valet at Skye Niseko
- Book in Advance - Be ready for fresh tracks with pre-booked rentals
- Service Excellence - Our team has over 50 years combined experience in winter rentals, making sure you're fitted with comfortable boots and the correct equipment
- Kids products and prices are for age 12 years and younger. Rental gear can be collected from 3pm the afternoon before the rental period starts and can be returned up to 11am the morning after the rental period finishes.
1. Rentals are only available for guests staying in Skye Niseko for the duration of their stay in Skye Niseko.
2. All equipment for Skye Niseko Rental is supplied by YamaSport.
Loss and Damage
3. Rental rates include repair of normal wear and tear to the equipment.
4. Normal wear and tear includes moderate damage that is repairable by base grind, base patch (maximum of 3), edge grind and/or wax.
5. If misuse or an accident causes repairable damage such as:
a. Base damage requiring more than 3 base patches
c. Cracked top sheet
d. Broken or bent equipment
e. Edge detachment
f. Sidewall Damage
g. Core Damage
Then a charge of 8,000 yen (being the cost of a full ski tune) is payable.
6. If misuse or accidental damage causes damage which is not effectively repairable OR equipment is lost then the 14 day rental rate of that equipment item is payable.
Refunds and Cancellations
7. Cancellations are possible 48 hours before the start of the rental with a full credit.
8. Refunds cannot be provided due to weather conditions, lift closures or other events beyond our control.
9. Kids products and prices are for equipment used by children 12 years and under.
10. Equipment can be picked up after check-in the evening before the rental period starts and can be returned any time before check-out of Skye Niseko the morning after the rental period finishes.
11. Equipment may be exchanged for alternative equipment of the same grade (either standard or premium), this includes exchanging ski equipment for snowboard equipment.
12. Your credit card details that are held by Skye Niseko for security against your accommodation reservation will also be used as security deposit on your rentals until the equipment is returned.