Kabuki 1 & 2
In Kabuki 1, guests are able to learn the art of making okonomiyaki, a Japanese savoury pancake. They are given the ingredients to create the dish on the teppan stove at their table. In Kabuki 2, guests are treated to Dinner and a show by the talented chefs whow will prepare the dishes from the open kitchen.
Telephone: Kabuki 1: 0136 21 2121 Kabuki 2: 0136 21 2233
Style: Kabuki 1: Okonomiyaki Kabuki 2: Teppanyaki
Location: Middle Hirafu
English Speaking: Yes
English Menu: Yes
Credit Card Accepted: Yes
Vegetarian Options: Yes
Open: 17:00 - 22:00
- This is an exclusive booking service to Skye Niseko guests.
- Booking requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Booking requests made less than 72 hours in advance must be made with a credit card guarantee and a contactable cell phone.
- Please note that a restaurant request submission does not guarantee a booking and must be confirmed by the restaurant.
- If you decide to cancel or make changes after submission of this booking, you may be charged for cancellation if the booking has been accepted and confirmed by the restaurant.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.