Chef brothers make delightful cakes and authentic Italian cuisine using fine local ingredients.
Open: Year round
11:30-14:00 (Last order), 18:00-22:00 (20:00 Last order), Cake 11:00~sold out
Closed Tuesdays / Every 3rd Wednesday / 1-3 January
11:30 - 14.00( Lunch)
18.00, 19.00, 20.00 (Dinner)
NOTE: L'ocanda is not located within the village and will require either a car or taxi to Izumikyo.
- This is an exclusive booking service to Skye Niseko guests.
- Booking requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Booking requests made less than 72 hours in advance must be made with a credit card guarantee and a contactable cell phone.
- Please note that in winter, L'ocanda only offers a Omakase Course for dinner (details to be confirmed).
- Please note that a restaurant request submission does not guarantee a booking and must be confirmed by the restaurant.
- If you decide to cancel or make changes after submission of this booking, you may be charged for cancellation if the booking has been accepted and confirmed by the restaurant.
- In the case of cancellations, changes or no show which incurs cancellation charges by the restaurant, Skye Niseko reserves the right to charge your credit card on file a 100% of the charge as applied by the restaurant.
- Cancellation charges for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the seating time (including no-shows): ¥5,000 per person.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- If guests have not arrived more than 15 minutes after their booking time, the booking will be cancelled.