Specialist Sake, Sochu, Beer and 60 Cocktails Bar with izakaya style dishes as well as course menus.
Telephone: 0136 23 3437
Address: 190-9 Aza Yamada, Kutchan
Style: Japanese Dining
English Speaking: No
English Menu: Yes
Credit Card Accepted: No
Vegetarian Options: Yes
Open: Winter and Summer only
18:00 or 20:00
Course selection MANDATORY for reservations.
Hirafu Course ¥2,500
Hokkaido edamame, sashimi salad, burdock chips, fried chicken, pork hot pot, porridge set or udon noodles
Mina Mina Course ¥3,000
Hokkaido edamame, sashimi salad, burdock chips, deep fried tofu, fried chicken, pork hot pot, porridge set or udon noodles
Youteisan Course ¥3,500
Hokkaido edamame, sashimi combo, salad, burdock chips, deep fried tofu, fried chicken, pork hot pot, porridge set or udon noodles
No reservations accepted for a la carte customers.
- This is an exclusive booking service to Skye Niseko guests.
- Booking requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Booking requests made less than 72 hours in advance must be made with a credit card guarantee and a contactable cell phone.
- Please note that a restaurant request submission does not guarantee a booking and must be confirmed by the restaurant.
- If you decide to cancel or make changes after submission of this booking, you may be charged for cancellation if the booking has been accepted and confirmed by the restaurant.
- In the case of cancellations, changes or no show which incurs cancellation charges by the restaurant, Skye Niseko reserves the right to charge your credit card on file a 100% of the charge as applied by the restaurant.
- Cancellation charges for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the seating time (including no-shows): ¥5,000 per person.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- If guests have not arrived more than 15 minutes after their booking time, the booking will be cancelled.