Extremely popular, Rakuichi is often booked out through busy periods, however they do offer 20 walk-in lunch spots if you arrive early and wait.
Open: Winter and Summer only
Summer season 2021
- Lunch: 12:00 - 14:00 **RESERVATION ONLY**
- Dinner: 19:00 - 21:00 **RESERVATION ONLY**
Closed every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
*Under the COVID-19 pandemic impact operation hours are subject to change. Please contact the restaurant directly for more information. We highly recommend booking a table in advance.
NOTE: Rakuichi Soba is not located within the village and will require either a car or taxi to Annupuri Resort.
- Bookings must be made directly via Rakuichi's website. Click here to proceed.
- Rakuichi will accept bookings 90 days prior to the reservation date.
- A credit card is required to make a reservation.
- Children under the age of 8 are not permitted.
- Corkage fee for wine or sake is 6,050JPY (incl. service charge & tax).
- 100% cancellation if cancel within 14 days of the reservation date.