Guests observe master chefs construct each dish from Niseko's finest produce and world class seafood with an intimate and authentic experience.
Telephone: 0136 59 2808
Address: The Kamui Niseko 1F, 430-25 Niseko, Niseko-cho
English Speaking: Yes
English Menu: Yes
Credit Card Accepted: Yes
Vegetarian Options: No
Dinner: 17:30; 20:00
- This is an exclusive booking service to Skye Niseko guests.
- Booking requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Booking requests made less than 72 hours in advance must be made with a credit card guarantee and a contactable cell phone.
- Child Policy: Children aged 6 to 12 are welcome to dine in the private room. The sushi counter is available for those aged 12 and older.
- Sushi Shin offers only Set Course Menus ( prices are exclusive of 10% service fee and 8% consumption tax)
Omakase Course ¥16,000
Mini Omakase Course ¥12,000
Nigiri Course ¥9,500
Winter Omakase course ¥26,000
Winter Nigiri sushi course ¥19,000
- Please note that a restaurant request submission does not guarantee a booking and must be confirmed by the restaurant.
- If you decide to cancel or make changes after submission of this booking, you may be charged for cancellation if the booking has been accepted and confirmed by the restaurant.
- In the case of cancellations, changes or now show which incurs cancellation charges by the restaurant, Skye Niseko reserves the right to charge your credit card on file a 100% of the charge as applied by the restaurant.
- Cancellation charge for cancellations 72 hours or less prior to the seating time (including no-shows): 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation charge for cancellations 24 hours or less prior to the seating time (including no-shows): 100% cancellation fee.