Summer Season - Kumo Restaurant Junior & Senior Service Staff
Start Date: 01 June 2023 (flexible)
- Acknowledgement and greeting of Guests.
- Table service and taking orders.
- Provide concept and menu explanations to Guests.
- Communicate with the kitchen on orders and special requests.
- Taking orders to each table.
- Assist in making simple drinks orders.
- Restocking buffet dishes for breakfast.
- Bussing & table cleaning.
- Anticipating Guest needs and encouraging sales of drinks and food items.
- Resolving any complaints and issues with management.
- Simple restaurant hygiene and cleaning duties.
- Assist with other simple restaurant/kitchen duties.
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Previous service experience is a plus.
- Professional attitude with courteous and friendly manner.
- Punctual individual.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Japanese language beginner level (Junior), advanced level (Senior).
- 01 June to 22 Oct 2023 (flexible), with the potential to extend.
- 10-40 hours per week (as little or as much as you want).
- ¥1,250-¥1,350 (Junior), ¥1,450-¥1,550 (Senior) per hour.
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm and 5am.
- Free meal provided while on shift.
- Summer seasonal accommodation can be provided at a very low rate in Kutchan if you have a vehicle, or in Hirafu (approx. 20 min walk to work). Enquire for more details.
Interested in being a part of our team?
Please email your simple resume to: [email protected]