1. Rentals are only available for guests staying in Skye Niseko for the duration of their stay in Skye Niseko.
2. All equipment for Skye Niseko Rental is supplied by YamaSport.
Loss and Damage
3. Rental rates include repair of normal wear and tear to the equipment.
4. Normal wear and tear includes moderate damage that is repairable by base grind, base patch (maximum of 3), edge grind and/or wax.
5. If misuse or an accident causes repairable damage such as:
a. Base damage requiring more than 3 base patches
c. Cracked top sheet
d. Broken or bent equipment
e. Edge detachment
f. Sidewall Damage
g. Core Damage
Then a charge of 8,000 yen (being the cost of a full ski tune) is payable.
6. If misuse or accidental damage causes damage which is not effectively repairable OR equipment is lost then the 14 day rental rate of that equipment item is payable.
Refunds and Cancellations
7. Cancellations are possible 48 hours before the start of the rental with a full credit.
8. Refunds cannot be provided due to weather conditions, lift closures or other events beyond our control.
9. Kids products and prices are for equipment used by children 12 years and under.
10. Equipment can be picked up after check-in the evening before the rental period starts.
11. Equipment may be exchanged for alternative equipment of the same grade (either standard or premium), this includes exchanging ski equipment for snowboard equipment.
12. Your credit card details that are held by Skye Niseko for security against your accommodation reservation will also be used as security deposit on your rentals until the equipment is returned.