Winter Season - Housekeeping Supervisor
Start Date: 22 November, 2023
- Supervision of housekeeping staff
- Creating a daily cleaning shedule
- Inspecting rooms after cleaning
- Assistance to housekeepers in cleaning rooms and onsen area
- Experience in housekeeping is a plus
- Passionate about hospitality service
- Professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Some Japanese required
- ¥1,750 - ¥1,850 per hour.
- 25% overtime allowance for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- 25% late night allowance for work between 10pm and 5am.
- 22 Nov, 2023 - 24 Mar, 2023
- Fully paid training at the start of the season.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week.
- Hours will vary through the season depending on business levels with less hours at the start and end of the season and occasional overtime during peak periods.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season pass with an option of upgrading to All Mountain at an additional cost.
- If you do not need a pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥30,000.
Travel Support Bonus
- ¥30,000 travel cost support bonus upon contract completion.
Subsidised Accommodation and Staff Shuttle
- Subsidised staff accommodation available starting from ¥5,000 per month quad share, ¥15,000 twin share (or double for couples) with all utilities, basic supplies and WiFi included.
- Free Staff shuttle between Kutchan and Hirafu to get to and from work.
Free Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Great for first-timers and beginners - free ski/snowboard group lessons with GoSnow (dependent on availability.)
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts on stays, restaurants, rentals, massages and more with HTM operated businesses.
Future opportunities in Niseko with the company
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria). Full-time career options are also available.