Winter Season - Overnight Front Desk
Start Date: 15 November, 2023
- Handling late night check-ins and early morning check-outs.
- Handling cash and credit card transactions.
- Reviewing departures to make sure the guest account charges are correct.
- Reviewing arrivals and and prepare for guest requests.
- Rolling over the date in Property Management System.
- Preparing necessary daily reports for the day team.
- Assisting with guest enquiries.
- Answering phone calls, in-house calls and external calls.
- Responding to emails.
- Communicating with morning staff for any handover.
- Responding to emergency situations and contacting the Manager.
- Passionate about hospitality and service.
- Bilingual (Japanese and English).
- Previous hospitality experience is a plus.
- Professional attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Valid Japanese driving licence or International Driving Permit.
- ¥1,625 - ¥1,750 per hour for hours worked 10pm~5am (includes 25% late night allowance.)
- ¥1,300 - ¥1,400 for hours worked outside 10pm~5am.
- 25% overtime allowance for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- 15 Nov, 2023 - 7 Apr, 2024.
- Fully paid training at the start of the season.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week.
- Hours will vary through the season depending on business levels with less hours at the start and end of the season and occasional overtime during peak periods.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season pass with an option of upgrading to All Mountain at an additional cost.
- If you do not need a pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥30,000.
Travel Support Bonus
- ¥30,000 travel cost support bonus upon contract completion.
Subsidised Accommodation and Staff Shuttle
- Subsidised staff accommodation available in Hirafu starting from ¥5,000 per month quad share, ¥15,000 twin share (or double for couples) with all utilities, basic supplies and WiFi included.
- Free Staff shuttle available to Kutchan Town for shopping.
Free Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Great for first-timers and beginners - free ski/snowboard group lessons with GoSnow (dependent on availability.)
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts on stays, restaurants, rentals, massages and more with HTM operated businesses.
Future opportunities in Niseko with the company
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria). Full-time career options are also available.