Winter Season - Night Audit
This position is now full for the 2019/20 season.
To register your interest in working with us in winter 2020/21 submit your email address below!
Start Date: Early November 2020
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide exceptional customer service and exceed guest expectations
- Handling check-in and check-out.
- Handling cash and credit card transactions.
- Reviewing departures to make sure the guest account charges are correct.
- Reviewing arrivals and control the room assignments, and prepare for guest requests.
- Rolling over the date in Property Management System.
- Preparing necessary daily reports.
- Assisting with guest enquiries.
- Answering phone calls, in-house calls and external calls.
- Responding to emails.
- Communicating with morning staff for any hand over.
- Responding to emergency situations and contacting Manager on Duty.
- Passionate about hospitality and service
- Bilingual (Japanese and English)
- Previous hospitality experience is a plus
- Professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Valid Japanese driving licence or International Driving Permit
- November to April, with the potential to extend, availability of work dependent.
- Around 40 hours per week.
- Roster will be made based on hotel occupancy, and we may ask you to work more or less hours and days.
Pay Rate - based on winter 2019/20
- ¥1,437 - ¥1,562 yen per hour (between 10pm and 5am and inclusive of 25% late night work rate)
¥1,150 - ¥1,250 per hour (between 5am and 10pm)
- 25% overtime rate for hours worked above prescribed working hours
- Each of our accommodations is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price.
- Singles, twin shares (doubles for couples), triple to hexa shares in a range of locations to suit a variety of budgets.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season lift pass is offered.
- Most companies will give their staff access to shared Grand Hirafu passes; these are usually kept at work so it may stop you getting first lifts on powder days. Shared passes also cannot be upgraded to All Mountain passes (unless everyone sharing the pass agrees to it). Working for Skye Niseko means your pass can live in your riding jacket and gives you the opportunity to pay the difference to upgrade to an All Mountain pass.
- For those of you who do not require a lift pass you will be offered instead a payment of ¥20,000.
- Receive your pay every 2 weeks.
- Most local employers pay monthly which can leave you eating into your savings at the start of the season.
Cost Price on Skye Niseko-delivered Services
- Please see our website for more details on what we book, but this could include things like snowmobiling, back country tours, transfers and car rental.
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts available on bookings made by staff at HTM managed properties, GoSnow lessons and SkyExpress Transfers. Have your friends and family experience Niseko at a discount price!
Free Ski or Snowboard Lessons & Workshops
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons & workshops (availability dependent).
Potential Sponsorship in the Future
- For the best performing seasonal staff, Skye Niseko will want you back and we would like to sponsor you for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria).