Winter Season - Overnight Front Desk
Start Date: Late November 2022
- Handling late night check-ins and early morning check-outs.
- Handling cash and credit card transactions.
- Reviewing departures to make sure the guest account charges are correct.
- Reviewing arrivals and and prepare for guest requests.
- Rolling over the date in Property Management System.
- Preparing necessary daily reports for the day team.
- Assisting with guest enquiries.
- Answering phone calls, in-house calls and external calls.
- Responding to emails.
- Communicating with morning staff for any handover.
- Responding to emergency situations and contacting the Manager.
- Passionate about hospitality and service
- Bilingual (Japanese and English)
- Previous hospitality experience is a plus
- Professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Valid Japanese driving licence or International Driving Permit
- ¥1,625 - ¥1,750 per hour (between 10pm and 5am inclusive of 25% late night work allowance)
- ¥1,300 - ¥1,400 per hour for all other hours
- 25% overtime rate for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- Late-November to late March. Exact dates to be announced closer to the season.
- We start our staff with training to give you all you need to know about working for Skye Niseko.
- Potential to extend contract, availability of work dependent.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week
- This is likely to be higher during peak season (including some weeks where you may be required to work 6 days) and a little quieter during the start and ends of the season.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season lift pass is offered.
- Opportunity to upgrade to an All Mountain season lift pass at a reduced rate.
- For those of you who do not require a lift pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥20,000.
- Each of our accommodations is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price.
- Singles, twin shares (doubles for couples) and quad shares in a range of locations to suit a variety of budgets.
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts available on bookings made by staff at Niseko Central, Ki Niseko and Skye Niseko and also all HTM services including Kumo Restaurant, An Dining, GoSnow lessons, YamaSport rentals and Ryko and Ki Spa.
Free Ski or Snowboard Lessons & Workshops
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons & workshops (availability dependent).
Potential Visa Sponsorship in the Future
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria).