Finnair will be the first European carrier flying direct to Sapporo on the island of Hokkaido from 15th December 2019 to 27th March 2020 for the Winter season. Operating TWO weekly flights from Helsinki on a Thursday and Sunday and returning to Helsinki on a Friday and Monday.
This new service increases passenger convenience, with baggage being checked-in just once at departure (passengers must check-in luggage a second time if transiting in Japan), and saves skiers over two hours in total travel time making a trip to the best powder snow in the world even easier!
Simply enter and you could win the following:
- 2 x return economy airfares flying Finnair from any airport in Europe which Finnair operates, to Sapporo (New Chitose Airport) via Helsinki
- A 7-night stay for two people in a Skye Niseko one-bedroom suite including daily breakfast at Kumo Restaurant
- 6-day Grand Hirafu lift passes for two people
- 6-day GoSnow group ski/snowboard lessons for two people
- 6-day premium ski/snowboard rental equipment from YamaSport
- 2 x 60-minute Deep Tissue massages at Ryko Spa
- Return airport transfers for 2 people
- Dinner for two people at Kumo Restaurant to the value of ¥20,000
To make this even better, the winner can choose to visit this winter or next (2020/21). Pending availability.
All entries must be received by Midnight Japanese Standard Time on 30 November 2019. Entry is limited to one time per person and entering multiple times will result in disqualification.