Winter 2022/23 Fully Flexible Booking Terms
For the coming 2022/23 Niseko Winter Season we can offer the added flexibility to change reservations for all new bookings arriving between 9 December 2022 and 31 March 2023:
- You can change your booking dates and room size or type any time up until 60 days prior to your arrival and receive a Full Credit to your new booking.
- Your new booking can be for any dates during Winter 2022/23, Summer 2023, or Winter 2023/24.
- Rates, discounts, and other offers for the changed booking are those applying to the new dates and accommodation and are NOT carried over from the original booking.
- Date changes are subject to availability and moves between seasons cannot be confirmed until Rates are released.
- The new booking must check-out before 11 April 2024.
- If the value of the new booking is greater than the Full Credit value; the difference in value is due 60 days prior to the new check-in date.
- If the value of the new booking is lower than the Full Credit value; a Credit Voucher for the difference will be provided which can be used towards In-house Services.
- The Credit Voucher for In-house Services is non-refundable, not transferable to another booking, and will expire on check-out. This Voucher can be used as payment for services that are booked and paid through Skye Niseko. This Voucher cannot be used for payment directly to any third-party service providers, even if those services were booked via the Skye Niseko Front Desk.
- All accommodation deposit and balance payments are non-refundable unless allowed by our Standard Terms and Conditions.
- Standard Cancellation Terms and Conditions apply within 60 days of check-in; any date change or cancellation request will result in full payment being forfeited.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change. If a change affects any existing bookings, those bookings will be notified within 7 days of that change.