Winter Season - Spa Receptionist
Start Date: 22 November, 2023
- Handling all Spa bookings via email, phone and in person.
- Answering in-house and external phone calls to the spa.
- Communicating with other hotel departments to ensure smooth daily operation.
- Responding to email enquiries.
- Handling room changes for Spa services.
- Assist with monthly inventory checks.
- Handling stock deliveries.
- Keeping the Spa clean and tidy.
- Assisting with other tasks in the hotel when necessary.
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Previous hospitality experience.
- Professional attitude.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English. Japanese language skills will be highly regarded.
- ¥1,400 - ¥1,500 per hour
- 25% overtime allowance for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- 25% late night allowance for work between 10pm and 5am.
- 22 Nov 2023 - 7 Apr, 2024.
- Fully paid training at the start of the season.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week.
- Hours will vary through the season depending on business levels with less hours at the start and end of the season and occasional overtime during peak periods.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season pass with an option of upgrading to All Mountain at an additional cost.
- If you do not need a pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥30,000.
Travel Support Bonus
- ¥30,000 travel cost support bonus upon contract completion.
Subsidised Accommodation and Staff Shuttle
- Subsidised staff accommodation available in Hirafu starting from ¥5,000 per month quad share, ¥15,000 twin share (or double for couples) with all utilities, basic supplies and WiFi included.
- Free Staff shuttle available to Kutchan Town for shopping.
Free Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Great for first-timers and beginners - free ski/snowboard group lessons with GoSnow (dependent on availability.)
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts on stays, restaurants, rentals, massages and more with HTM operated businesses.
Future opportunities in Niseko with the company
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria). Full-time career options are also available.