Japanese soul-food by day, a dazzling Hokkaido izakaya by night. Kumo Restaurant is Niseko’s place to eat, drink and enjoy.
World-class chefs at Kumo Restaurant serve honest, uncomplicated yet inspired dishes using traditional Japanese flavours with a touch of new-wave.
Kumo Restaurant is grounded on signature Hokkaido ingredients like delectable seafood from the southern coastal waters of Hakodate. Enjoy a curated selection of local and international beer and wine, plus Japanese sake and signature desserts that will warm, surprise and delight.
Situated in world famous Niseko, Japan, Kumo Restaurant boasts breathtaking views of magnificent Mount Yotei. Kumo Restaurant is easily accessible by our Skye Niseko Hirafu Village Shuttle, which will stop at the door of Skye Niseko. Click here to view the Shuttle Route (available to anyone wishing to visit the restaurant).
Kumo Restaurant invites you to immerse in our beautiful Tatami Room private dining space, offering the perfect location for creating unforgettable memories.
The interior is exquisitely designed in traditional Japanese style with tatami mat flooring, sliding doors or shoji, an authentic low table with sunken floor for comfortable seating and intricate gold-foiled Japanese wall feature.
The space seats up to 12 people and creates a distinct Japanese atmosphere for guests to enjoy. Available for lunch and dinner, the experienced and dedicated team will ensure that your dining experience in Niseko is one to remember, and to tell your friends about.
Address: Skye Niseko, 204-7 Aza Yamada, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido 044-0081
Style: Japanese Izakaya
Location: Hirafu-Upper (inside Skye Niseko)
English Speaking: Yes
English Menu: Yes
Credit Card Accepted: Yes
Vegetarian Options: Yes
Making A Booking
For guests staying in Skye Niseko, please use the "Book Now" tab at the top of this page and our Concierge Team will assist you in making a booking.
For non-hotel guests who wish to book the restaurant, please email [email protected] to make a reservation.
- Please note that a restaurant request submission does not guarantee a booking and must be confirmed by the restaurant.
- Tables will be released after 15 minutes of no communication for smaller parties (less than 5) and 60 minutes for larger parties.
- If you decide to cancel or make changes after submission of this booking, you may be charged for cancellation if the booking has been accepted and confirmed by the restaurant.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- For larger groups (over 4 people) a cancellation charge of ¥6000 applies for cancellations within 48 hours