Niseko's cool climate and beautiful surrounding makes cycling an appealing activity to enjoy summer outdoors.
Widely known for their range of gradient and visually spectacular scenery, cycling routes are often featured in Hokkaido cycling tours and races. Take a scenic cycle around Niseko at the foot of Mt Yotei.
Rental Cycles with Rhythm Cycles
Rhythm Cycles offer a Premium and Standard range to cover the variety of terrains and style to best suit you.Our concierge team will arrange rental bikes from Rhythm Cycles at our hotel.
- Wide selection of Road Bikes and Full Suspension Mountain Bikes.
- Specialised bikes for road cycling or mountain biking on difficult terrain.
- Flexibility to try different models and switch between road and mountain bikes.
- Large selection of Cross Bikes, Hard Tail Mountain Bikes and Kids' Bikes.
- Great for beginners and families for riding roads, pathways or moderate level terrain.
|Types||3 Hours||1 Day||2 Days||3 Days|
|Kids (13 & below)||¥2,000||¥3,500||¥6,500||¥8,000|
Rhythm Cycles Guided Tours
Guided tours are the perfect way to discover the Niseko-Hirafu area and the surrounding area (ie. Shakotan, Hangetsuko, Kagaminuma, Makkari, Kutchan and Shiribetsu) by bike. Tours can incorporate cycling as well as other activities, including:
- SUP (Stand Up Paddle boarding)
Guided Half Day Tour (3 Hours)
- ¥8,000 per adult
- ¥7,000 per child
Guided Full Day Tour (6 Hours)
- ¥12,000 per adult
- ¥10,500 per child
3-Day Adventure Package Tour
- ¥30,000 per adult
- ¥28,000 per child