A great value airport transfer option from New Chitose Airport to the Niseko-Hirafu Welcome Center.
One way price per person from New Chitose Airport to Niseko-Hirafu Welcome Center (beside Skye Niseko).
Child (11 years and under): ¥3,500
Infants under three years old can travel free of charge if they travel on the lap of an adult.
Bus departure from New Chitose Airport must be at least 60 minutes after domestic flight arrival or 90 minutes after international flight arrival.
Bus arrival at New Chitose Airport must be at least 75 minutes prior to domestic flights and 120 minutes prior to international flights.
Coach Timetable (Spring)
NEW CHITOSE AIRPORT TO NISEKO ~ 6 APRIL 2019 - 4 MAY 2019
|Depart Domestic Terminal Only||Arrive Hirafu Welcome Center||Bus Number|
NISEKO TO NEW CHITOSE AIRPORT ~ 8 APRIL 2019 - 6 MAY 2019
|Depart Hirafu Welcome Center||Arrive Domestic Terminal Only||Bus Number|
- This is an exclusive booking service for guests of Skye Niseko.
- Bookings must be made at least 10 days prior to the date of travel. Guests are encouraged to book as early as possible, as availability is limited.
- Guests arriving on delayed flights will be put on the next available coach where possible. Where guests are delayed and miss the last coach, or where guests are delayed/miss the coach for reasons other than delayed flights (e.g. missed flight), 100% cancellation fee applies. Guests must consult their airline or travel insurance company for compensation. Skye Niseko is under no obligation to provide any replacement service as a result of flight delays or cancellations.
- In the event of delays or cancellations to the service due to weather, traffic or road conditions, no refunds or replacement services will be provided. Skye Niseko is under no obligation to ensure that you are able to meet your flight or onward transfer from this service.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Requests for changes or cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected].
- Cancellation or changes 3 - 4 days prior to the transfer date will incur a 30% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation or changes 2 days prior to the transfer date will incur a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation or changes made 1 day prior or on the day of the transfer will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes amendments to the coach time booked, and amendments that reduce the overall value of the booking. Cancellation also includes no-shows, which will also incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover against cancellations caused by delayed, missed or cancelled flights.