- Book Now
Enjoy lower rates of up to 10% during selected dates
SkyExpress offers professional private transfer services directly to and from Skye Niseko. They have the newest fleet of vehicles in Niseko including Alphards, Hiace Microbuses and Toyota Minibuses. All transfers include:
- Meet & greet with name board at arrival gate.
- Free baby and child seats (must be requested in advance).
New Chitose Airport or Sapporo to / from Skye Niseko
|Service||Max Passengers||Price ( 9 Dec 2022 - 28 Feb 2023)||Price (1 Mar - 30 Nov 2023)|
Prices are for New Chitose Airport or Sapporo to / from Skye Niseko one-way only. If you are travelling to or from another hotel or somewhere else please contact the Concierge team.
**Please note that for parties of 7 passengers or more with ski or snowboard equipment, large amounts of luggage, or both, a MAX15 transfer or larger is recommended.
*Please note that the vehicle provided for your transfer may be larger than the one you requested. SkyExpress cannot always guarantee to provide the vehicle type that you ordered, and a vehicle of a similar type or higher capacity may be provided.
*Please note that services may be outsourced to another taxi/bus company should SkyExpress not have the capacity to deliver the service.
|Supermarket Stop *up to 1 hour||¥6,000|
|Waiting Charges (per 30 minutes or part thereof)||¥6,000|
*Supermarket stop is subject to availability. Must be booked in advance.
- This booking service is exclusive to guests staying in Skye Niseko.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance. Guests are encouraged to book as early as possible, as availability is limited.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellation/amendments to bookings 7 to 4 days prior to the transfer date will incur a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation/amendments to bookings 4 days or less prior to the transfer date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover against cancellations from delayed or cancelled flights. In the case of a cancellation/no show due to delayed or cancelled flights, 100% cancellation charge applies.
- SkyExpress cannot guarantee that they can provide the vehicle type that you ordered; in this case a vehicle of similar type or higher capacity shall be provided (eg. if you have booked a MAX3 service, they may supply a MAX8 or higher service vehicle). Vehicles may be substituted based on availability.
- If you do not agree with the SkyExpress Cancellation Policy, please kindly book a different transfer service.