Maximise Your Time with Seamless Transfers in Comfort
SkyExpress offers professional Private Transfer services directly to and from Skye Niseko with a fleet of vehicles to suit all group sizes including Toyota Alphards, Hiaces and Coaster Minibuses.
Meet your driver as you come out of the arrivals and maximise your time in Niseko with a Private Transfer.
New Chitose Airport or Sapporo to / from Skye Niseko
|Service||Max Passengers||Summer/Autumn Rate||Winter Rate||Spring Rate|
Summer/Autumn rates till 14 Dec 2023, Winter 15 Dec 2023 - 29 Feb 2024, Spring 1 Mar - 7 May 2024. Prices are for New Chitose Airport or Sapporo to / from Skye Niseko one-way. If you are travelling to or from another hotel or destination, please contact the Concierge team.
**Please note that for parties of 7 passengers or more with ski or snowboard equipment, large amounts of luggage, or both, a MAX15 transfer or larger is recommended.
*The vehicle provided for your transfer may be larger than the one you requested. SkyExpress cannot always guarantee to provide the vehicle type that you ordered, and a vehicle of a similar type or higher capacity may be provided.
*Services may be outsourced to another taxi/bus company should SkyExpress not have the capacity to deliver the service.
|Child/Baby Seat||Free (must be booked in advance)|
|Supermarket Stop (up to 1 hour)||¥10,000|
|Waiting Charges (per hour or part thereof)||¥10,000|
|Late night/early morning surcharge for pick up/drop off between 9:00 PM - 6:00 AM||Additional 15%|
*Supermarket Stopover is not available for these periods・22 Dec - 7 Jan ・9 Feb - 18 Feb.
- This booking service is exclusive to guests staying in Skye Niseko.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance. Guests are encouraged to book as early as possible, as availability is limited.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellation/amendments to bookings 7 to 4 days prior to the transfer date will incur a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation/amendments to bookings 4 days or less prior to the transfer date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover against cancellations from delayed or cancelled flights. In the case of a cancellation/no show due to delayed or cancelled flights, 100% cancellation charge applies.
- SkyExpress cannot guarantee that they can provide the vehicle type that you ordered; in this case a vehicle of similar type or higher capacity shall be provided (eg. if you have booked a MAX3 service, they may supply a MAX8 or higher service vehicle). Vehicles may be substituted based on availability.
- If you do not agree with the SkyExpress Cancellation Policy, please kindly book a different transfer service.