Please note the following information relates to last season. The information will be updated and the service will be available to book once prices and details are released by our supplier.
With the astonishing mountain range, acres of lush evergreens and low humidity, Niseko is a summer paradise in Asia.
Summer hiking around Niseko is a highly recommended activity by locals and past visitors. This summer, explore the natural wonders of Hokkaido with a seasoned local mountain guide.
There are many different scenic trails and hiking tours for all ability levels. Contact our Concierge team who will be able to help you select and book the best one for you.
- Tours are private, for only you and your party.
- Pick-up service from Skye Niseko is included. The pick-up time is flexible, but an early start may be required depending on the hike your guide chooses for the day.
- The mountain guide will plan the hike based on the weather and trail conditions on the day.
Prices below are for private hiking tours with an English-speaking mountain guide.
|Tour Name||Difficulty Level||Length||Price per person (1 hiker)||Price per person (2 or more hikers)|
|Half-day Trekking||Easy||4 hours||¥9,500||¥6,500|
|Full Day Light Trekking||Moderate||6 hours||¥16,500||¥11,000|
|Full Day Trekking||Challenging||6 hours||¥19,500||¥13,000|
|Mount Yotei Hike||Hard||8 hours||¥22,500||¥15,500|
|Mount Yotei (staying in the hut)||Hard||¥44,500||¥29,000|
- This is an exclusive booking service to Skye Niseko accommodation guests.
- Cancellation 11 days or less prior to the service start date will incur a 30% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation 2 days or less prior to the service start date will incur a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation on the day before and day itself will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.