Niseko Grand Hirafu
Explore Grand Hirafu in summer with the Summer Gondola and enjoy lunch or dinner at the BBQ Garden. Take a deep breathe of the clean fresh air between Niseko's unique Japanese mountain range and absorb the amazing scenery of Mt Yotei.
Ascending 820 metres above sea level, the gondola provides one of the best view points of Niseko. Alternatively go for a hike to the gorgeous Kagaminuma (Mirror Marsh).
- 14 July~24 September 2019 - 9:00~16:00
- 10~16 August 2019 - 8:30~16:00
- One Way - Adult (13+): ¥700 / Children (7-12): ¥350 / Preschool (0-6) Free
- Round Trip - Adult (13+): ¥1,100 / Children (7-12): ¥550 / Preschool (0-6): Free
- Round Trip with Experience Niseko Passport Discount - Adult ¥1,000 / Children 7-12 years ¥500
Enjoy a Niseko tradition - summer barbecue. Indulge in freshly grilled meat and veggies at Grand Hirafu BBQ Garden. Rain or shine, enjoy lunch or dinner barbecuing under an all-weather tent on the lawn at the base of Grand Hirafu.
1 July~24 September 2019
- Lunch Set from ¥1,600 per person
- Dinner Set from ¥3,000 per person
* Reservation required by 16:00 the day before / Tel: +81 136 22 1105