Lift passes pre-ordered through Skye Niseko Concierge will be waiting for you at check-in and save you from lining up and waiting for purchasing at the resort.
Niseko United is comprised of four resorts on one mountain: Niseko Grand Hirafu Ski Resort, Niseko Hanazono Ski Resort, Niseko Annupuri Ski Area and Niseko Village Ski Resort. There are 2 types of lift passes available:
Grand Hirafu Lift Passes
For beginner to intermediates, we recommend purchasing the Grand Hirafu lift pass. This type of lift pass will give you access to 60% of the whole mountain, and you can freely come back and forth between Grand Hirafu resort and Hanazono resort.
Niseko United All Mountain Lift Passes
The All Mountain Lift Pass is your all-access pass to everything the Niseko United resorts have to offer. With this pass, you have the option of enjoying all four of the Niseko United resorts: Grand Hirafu, Hanazono, Annupuri and Niseko Village and also the inter-resort Niseko United Shuttle.
Skye Niseko lift ticket prices are the same as purchasing in person at the resort lift ticket windows, however, slightly discounted All Mountain lift tickets are available on the Niseko United website with stricter payment and cancellation terms and requiring picking up within the resort.
- This is an exclusive booking service for guests staying in Skye Niseko.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- JPY 1,000 deposit included with the price of each pass. Deposit refund available from refund machines at Mountain Center and Dot Base. Please check with Front Desk at check-in for location details.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellation 2 days or less prior to the service start date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking.