FINAL SEASON LIFT TICKETS. Guests who are staying at Skye Niseko after 7 April may purchase lift tickets at the on-mountain lift ticket counters at .Base. or the Mountain Center (on weekends).
Niseko United is comprised of four resorts on one mountain: Niseko Grand Hirafu Ski Resort, Niseko Hanazono Ski Resort, Niseko Annupuri Ski Area and Niseko Village Ski Resort.
Lift passes ordered through Skye Niseko Concierge will be waiting for you at the Front Desk at check-in.
Niseko United All Mountain Lift Passes
To fully experience a Niseko skiing holiday, Skye Niseko recommends using the Niseko United All Mountain Lift Pass, your all-access pass to everything the Niseko United resorts have to offer. Access every lift and enjoy unlimited use of the inter-resort Niseko United Shuttle. With this pass, you have the option of starting and ending your day at any of the four Niseko United resorts: Hanazono, Grand Hirafu, Niseko Village or Annupuri.
Grand Hirafu Lift Passes
For those who are here to get to know the area better, we highly recommend you to purchase the Grand Hirafu Lift pass. This type of lift pass will give you access to 60% of the mountain, and you can freely come back and forth between Grand Hirafu resort and Hanazono resort.
- This is an exclusive booking service for guests staying in Skye Niseko.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- JPY 1,000 deposit included with the price of each pass. Deposit refund available from refund machines at Mountain Center and Dot Base. Please check with Front Desk at check-in for location details.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellation 2 days or less prior to the service start date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking.