Private Ski & Snowboard Lessons
Enjoy 20% off Private Lessons and Workshops from March 7th - April 30th. Excludes March 17th and 18th.
Book a Full Day Private Lesson with GoSnow and have your instructor meet you at the exit of Skye Niseko's Ski Valet. (For other types of Private Lessons, please kindly meet the instructor at the Gondola Base).
Lessons are tailored uniquely to your needs. Get one-on-one attention or make a group with up to 6 family or friends of similar ability.
- Includes up to 6 guests of the same or similar age and ability level.
- Full Day Private Lessons can choose from a flexible start time and location in Hirafu village.
- Priority Lift Lane access to the Hirafu Gondola, Holiday Pair, Ace Quad (Center Four) and Ace Family Pair lifts.
- Lessons available 23 November 2018 to 30 April 2019.
- Lessons from 8 April to 30 April starting point may change to Family Base depending on mountain conditions and lift status.
|Full Day Private||6 hours*||Flexible start time from 8:30 to 10:30||¥55,000|
|AM Private||4 hours||09:00||¥45,000|
|PM Private||2 hours||13:30||¥20,000|
|First Tracks Private||1 hour||08:30||¥12,000|
|Twilight Private**||2 hours||16:00||¥18,000|
|Spring AM Private***||2 hours||08:30 to 10:30 or 10:30 to 12:30||¥24,000|
* Including 30 minutes required break period at your preferred time.
** Twilight Privates are available during Night Skiing
*** Spring AM Private lessons are available 1 March to 30 April 2019.
Location: GoSnow Private Lessons will be based from the Gondola Base, but instructors can meet you at the entrance of Skye Niseko Ski Valet if you wish. First Timer Lessons will stay in the Beginner Zone (where the Magic Carpet Lift is), while more advanced levels will hop straight onto the Holiday Pair Lift or the Gondola at the start of their lesson.
Private Groups: If skill progression is your aim, it is strongly recommended that all participants be of the same or similar age and ability level, and be on the same equipment (either ski or snowboard).
If you wish to enjoy time on snow with your family, please note that the lessons will proceed at the level of the lowest participant.
GoSnow are able to recommend options that will allow you and your family to get the most out of your lessons.
Young Children: All Private Lessons for children under the age of 6 are subject to approval by the GoSnow Snowsports Manager.
Ability Level: Private lessons are tailored to your needs. Advising GoSnow of your ability level in advance allows the most suitable instructor to be allocated to your lesson, and for them to plan your lesson in advance. Please take a look at the skills chart below if you are unsure of your ability level.
- This booking service is exclusive to guests staying in Skye Niseko.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Equipment rental is not included in the lesson price and must be arranged separately.
- Lift tickets are obligatory and are not included in the lesson price. They are required for all lifts including the magic carpets.
- Please arrive with your snowsports gear on and lift ticket ready to use.
- Minimum age of participation is 3 years old.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellation 8 to 4 days prior to the lesson start date will incur a 20% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation 3 days or less prior to the lesson start date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.