Private Ski & Snowboard Lessons
Experience personalised learning with GoSnow elite private instructors.
Get get expert instruction and personalized attention to help you achieve your goals on the slopes. GoSnow private lessons are tailored to your specific needs and offer maximum one-on-one attention to help you improve your skills. You can also make a group with up to 6 family or friends of similar ability to make it a fun day out together.
|Lesson Type||Duration||Time||Winter Peak Price||Early/Spring Special Price*|
|Full Day Private||6 hours||Flexible start time from 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM||¥88,000||¥70,000|
|AM Private||4 hours||Flexible start time 8:30 AM or 9:00 AM||¥69,000||¥55,000|
|PM Private||2 hours||1:30 PM - 3:30 PM||¥31,000||¥24,000|
|First Tracks Private||1 hour||8:30 AM - 9:30 AM||¥20,000||¥16,000|
|Twilight Private||2 hours||4:00 PM - 6:00 PM||¥30,000||¥24,000|
*Early/Spring Special Price is in effect from 1 Dec - 15 Dec 23 & 1 Mar 23 Onwards.
- Flat rate for up to 6 people
- Exclusive magic carpet learning area for beginners
- Priority lift lane access for more skilled skiers and snowboarders
- Twilight Privates only available during night ski operation schedule (16 Dec 23 ~ 20 March 24)
- Lessons are continuous; Full Day Privates require a minimum 30 minute break at your preferred time
- Lift passes and rental gears are required for all lessons and are not included in the lesson price
- All participants must possess a valid lift pass. First timer to novice level we recommend a Grand Hirafu lift pass; intermediate or advanced level we recommend an All Mountain lift pass (Not required to have All Mountain Pass. We recommend this only if you want to ski across other resorts/terrains)
Location: Full Day and AM Private Lessons have the option to start from Skye Niseko Ski Valet. Ski Valet Start is recommended for Novice and higher due to the steepness of the slope down to Gondola Base. First Timer and Beginners are recommended to start at Gondola Base. First Timer and Beginners who select to start at Ski Valet will proceed to Gondola Base with the instructor on a shuttle during their lesson hours.
All other Private lessons will take place at the GoSnow Gondola Base. First Timer Lessons will stay in the magic carpet learning area, while more advanced levels will use the chairlift or Gondola depending on ability level.
Private Groups & Lessons for Family: If skill progression is your aim, it is strongly recommended that all participants be of the same or similar age and ability level. If you wish to enjoy time on snow with your family, please note that the lessons will proceed at the level of the lowest participant. All participants must be on the same equipment (either ski or snowboard).
Please note for family private lesson, children tend to have very different learning styles from adults and progress at a slower rate. If you are looking to make the most of your time with the instructor and see good progression within your lesson, we recommend that you book separate private lessons for yourself and your children.
Young Children: Children as young as two years old can start taking private lessons. Children under the age of three must have one-on-one lessons.
Ability Level: Private lessons are tailored to your needs. Advising GoSnow of your ability level in advance allows the most suitable instructor to be allocated to your lesson, and for them to plan your lesson in advance. Please take a look at the skills chart below if you are unsure of your ability level.
- This booking service is exclusive to guests staying in Skye Niseko.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Equipment rental is not included in the lesson price and must be arranged separately.
- Lift tickets are obligatory and are not included in the lesson price. They are required for all lifts including the magic carpets.
- Please arrive with your snowsports gear on and lift ticket ready to use.
- Minimum age of participation is 3 years old.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellation 8 days to 4 days prior to the lesson start date will incur a 20% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation within 3 days or less prior to the lesson start date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.